Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 91

Thread: Baseball Thoughts

  1. #51
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    Im not bragging, I dont even know the kid beyond his name and seeing him pitch. I know and realize the difference between 70, 80 and 90. Robbins threw in the 80's, be it low or high, so did ole Shaggy at Kelly. Just stating that in seeing him throw he could have hit 80's, low 80's. Maybe he has improved since the summer, Id be willing to bet that Bentley throws 80.

    But like You said, you have proven you know baseball and I respect that, I dont wanna ruin the thread either, respect to you. Lets hope for good weather!

  2. #52
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    respect here too for you. just hope the kid is not pitched to death.

  3. #53
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    yeah, I know what you mean.
    I know AAU basketball burns out kids, sometimes I worry if to much baseball is bad. Pitching I mean, 10-20 games a summer is pretty good, I have heard of some insane amount of games being played. Makes you wonder if the risk is worth the reward at times.

  4. #54
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    If this kid throws legitimately in the high 80's or low 90's then everybody come on over to Gate City, and I watch me run through town naked.

  5. #55
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    who does?
    Not one single player mentioned has been said to throw in the high 80's low 90's. Not once by me I know, a kid hittin 80 on a gun and throwin in the high 80s/low 90s. Come on now.

  6. #56
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    [ QUOTE ]
    i played with peters this summer and he can hit probablly atleast the mid to upper 80's....and norton will have some pretty good pitchers but idk about any 90 MPH pitchers

    [/ QUOTE ]

  7. #57
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    I never said that. And obviously its a kid who is saying that. Unless your a 15-16 year old, replying to that is futile. The kid throws hard but I doubt anyone is gonna be throwing 90.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member imported_crackerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    yeah i think 90 is pretty much unheard of n high schools especially around here

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    Well maybe is SWVA but not in NET. Last year Jeff County had a kid that threw 92.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  10. #60
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    Salyers who is the Coach at Castlewood, who played at Pound was in the 90's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •